Bondall’s Ranex Rustbuster is designed for the following purposes:
- Rust Conversion
- Surface Rust/ Tarnishing
- Stain Remover/ Cleaner
500ml, 1L, and 4L.
- Remove oil, grease, paint and loose scale.
- Apply Ranex & allow to dry completely in order to penetrate deep rust & to leave surface in a suitable condition for painting with an oil based primer. As Ranex chemically destroys rust it is not necessary to use rust inhibiting paints. Zinc rich paints are not recommended.
- Apply Ranex to the rust effected areas only, wipe off any excess on surrounding metal or paintwork with a damp cloth.
- Note: Ranex Rustbuster will convert the rust however it will not prevent it from re-occuring. Treated surfaces left uncoated may experience further rusting.
Surface Rust and Tarnish Removal
- Apply Ranex with a damp cloth, sponge or fine steel wool. Wipe off promptly & polish with a dry cloth – this application is ideal for restoring tools, chrome, stainless steel, brass, copper, bikes etc.
- To soak rusty parts, leave for a few minutes & then check untill satisfactory. Wipe or wash off on completion.
Stain Remover & Cleaner
- Apply Ranex, allow a few minutes to work & then wipe or hose off – do not allow to dry.
- Deep seated stains may need further applications & aggitation with a brush or light scourer. spot testing recommended on paintwork & tinted gel-coat.