Bondall’s Hydrochloric Acid is designed for the following purposes:
- Etching Concrete Floors
- pH Adjuster for Pool Water
- Brick/Metal Cleaning
500ml, 1L, 2L, 5L, and 20L.
For Brick Cleaning & Etching:
- Remove lumps of cement with a scraper.
- Wet bricks thoroughly with water to prevent acid soaking into the bricks – failing to do so could result in bricks turning yellow/ green.
- Mix 1 part Hydrochloric Acid with up to 10 parts water.
- Apply acid solution with a broad brush and then rinse off with water once chemical reaction (frothing) has ended.
As a pH Adjuster for Pool Water:
- Add 100ml of Hydrochloric Acid per 40,000 litres of pool water to lower pH by 0.1 point (i.e. 7.9 to 7.8).
- Run pool pump for at least 1 hour after adding the acid.