Bondall’s Efflorescence Stain Remover is designed for removing unsightly white powdery stains appearing on brickwork, pavers, concrete & rammed earth blocks.
2L, and 5L containers.
Acid Cleaner Application
Removing unsightly white powdery stains appearing on brickwork, pavers, concrete & rammed earth blocks.
- Remove as much eﬄorescence as possible using a damp cloth prior to using the product.
- Saturate area to be treated with water but do not allow to pond on the surface.
For lightly aﬀected areas apply diluted Bondall Eﬄorescence Stain Remover 1:1 with water and work in with a stiﬀ brush. Allow to stand for 2-5 minutes before washing down thoroughly with water. Do not allow product to dry fully on this surface before washing down.
- On badly aﬀected areas apply Bondall Eﬄorescence Stain Remover undiluted. A second application may be required with a diluted solution of Bondall Eﬄorescence Stain Remover 1:1 with water.
- Some oxide-coloured concrete may be aﬀected with neat application. When applying near lawns and gardens, be careful not to splash onto plants. Do not allow product to splash onto aluminium or metal surfaces. Should this happen, immediately ﬂood the area with water to neutralise Eﬄorescence Stain Remover.
Ensure adequate ventilation during use.
- On vertical brick surfaces, try to avoid contact with mortar joints. It is important to saturate these joints with water. Thoroughly rinse the surface after application.
- Apply Bondall Eﬄorescence Stain Remover in manageable sections ie 1m² at a time.