The most recent addition to Bondall Acid Solutions range is the widely used and popular Hydrochloric Acid. Quickly becoming the core of the range, it has provided us with the great need to reflect the right details, application techniques and safety when using acid around your home and with your building and renovating projects.
- Acid Etching
- To regulate the pH level in a wide range of manufacturing and treatment processes including the production of drinking water, pharmaceuticals, beverages and foods
- In the processing of additives for the food industry including fructose, citric acid and hydrolyzed vegetable protein
- To produce inorganic compounds for water treatment including drinking water and waste water
- To neutralise the water in swimming pools making it safe for bathers
- To process leathers in the tanning industry
- To purify common salt
Acid Solutions Safety
With Bondall’s Acid Solutions we will provide in-depth details for the proper application, tips for easy use and the most important of all – reflect a safe way to use, clean, store and dispose of your Acid Solutions.
Click for more information about Hydrochloric Acid:
Hydrochloric Acid Products
Hydrochloric Acid Safety
Hydrochloric Acid SDS
Bondall Efflorescence Stain Remover is a phosphoric acid based product designed to remove the unsightly white stains (calcium carbonate) that appear on brickwork, pavers, concrete work and rammed earth blocks prior to sealing with Bondall Clear Paving Sealer or Bondall Natural Finish Waterprooﬁng Sealer.
It can also be used as an etching agent for concrete prior to coating the surface.
Features and Benefits of Efflorescence Stain Remover
- Easy to apply and use
- Fast acting
- Doubles as an etching agent for concrete
- Customer gets value for money.
Click for more information about Efflorenscence Stain Remover:
Efflorenscence Stain Remover Product
Efflorescence Stain Remover MSDS
Ranex Rustbuster converts rust from a detrimental oxide to a beneficial phosphate of iron, chemically destroying any rust present and leaving the surface in a suitable condition for painting when completely dry.
Features and Benefits of Ranex Rustbuster
- Pentrates to chemically destroy rust
- Removes surface rust
- Cleans and polishes chrome, brass, copper etc.
- Dissolves & cleans off rust and borewater stains
- Cleans boats
Bondall’s Ranex Rustbuster is designed for the following purposes:
- Rust Conversion
- Surface Rust/ Tarnishing
- Stain Remover/ Cleaner
Click for more information about Ranex Rustbuster:
Ranex Rustbuster Products
Ranex Rustbuster MSDS
Fossil bearing rocks constructed from limestone or a mixture of limestone and sandstone can be etch using Hydrochloric acid. An article has been written on how to etch fossils using Hydrochloric Acid. Click here to view more.
Austral Bricks have provided an informative booklet on Cleaning of Clay Masonry which includes cleaning pavers using hydrochloric acid. They suggest it should normally only be used to remove mortar stains. Therefore, only pavers that have been wet-bedded may require acid cleaning. Read more here….